- Two-billion different deals (numbered deals correspond with Microsoft® equivalents)
- Fully animated solver - sit back and watch
- Drag Cards or Point-and-Click
- Computer will suggest any number of moves
- Check if the game is solvable from the current position
- Undo, redo, and goto. (Can be configured to allow all moves to be undone, last move only or disabled)
- Race Mode - play against the computer with 20 levels of difficulty
- Detailed 3D rendered graphics (Direct3D) using real-time light-mapping
- Totally scalable graphics - works in any window size subject to video memory*
- Fully animated card moves
- User-defined "Move Height"
- Custom table view positioning (with easy-to-use "Nav Control")
- Three levels of card detail
- New Card Tables and Decks can be added
- Variable level of Card Tidiness!
- Edge anti-aliasing on Card Graphics (8-bit Alpha)†
- Spot-light or ambient light with variable brightness
- Semi-transparent tables (8-bit Alpha)†
* 800 x 600 resolution or higher recommended.
- Moves window - shows moves that have been made (and those that have been undone). Also shows Standard Notation
- Multi-sampled stereo sound effects
- Copy and paste moves in verbose or standard notation
- Load and Save games (with preview window)
- Autosave on exit
- Per-user Settings. (In multi-user environments)
- Per-user Statistics. (In multi-user environments)
- Detailed on-line help (context-sensitive)
† Where graphics hardware supports it.
Back to Overview